College Planning & Finance
The College Planning & Finance Program is designed to support a student’s transition from high school to college.
When it comes to financing a college education, tuition fees can become scarier by the minute. If we do not take advantage of FAFSA, Scholarships, and grants we may end up denying a quality education to our children for lack of funding to pay for their educational dreams to come true.
This workshop teaches parents how to start early with a 529 Savings Account, how to apply for financial aid, and a wealth of other creative options such a scholarship for making a prom dress out of duct tape.
This CoolSpeak session can help parent better understand that actual cost of a college education as well as the additional money they may have to pay if their students do not graduate in a timely manner.
College Planning & Finance will help parents:
- Understand the complex financial journey
- Provide a timeline of required financial activities
- Review FAFSA Application process
- Total Cost of College vs Net Calculator
- Compare Scholarships, Grants & Loans
- Explore Scholarship Opportunities
Let’s Talk About Program Format Options
- Summer camp (1-3 days) non-residential.
- Full-day or half-day conference
- Multi-day conference
- Student program to accompany parent program
Questions about our programs? Get in touch!
CoolSpeak is the Nation’s #1 Youth Engagement Company for Students, Parents, and Teachers.
Put the Motivation Back into Education.
We provide speakers, programs, online learning, corporate-sponsored events, books, and resources to support and engage the youth-driven community.
Let’s stay connected! Follow us for the latest CoolSpeak news, tools and resources.