Many feel our school system has struggled to provide the basic financial literacy essentials such as a better understanding about credit, FICO scores, savings, and how to establish good credit.
During our Financial Literacy Program, participants learn how to better manage their money as well as understand the actual cost of an education beyond high school.
This session allows participants to increase the financial literacy knowledge while creating a better understanding of why it is that they want to obtain financial freedom in the first place. Financial literacy can be boring when lectured, but luckily that is not how CoolSpeak approaches any of our programming efforts!
Financial Literacy will help students
- Learn basic financial principles
- Credit / FICO Scores
- Review FAFSA Application
- Checking & Savings Accounts
- Scholarships, Grants & Loans
- Importance of Financial Freedom
Let’s Talk About Program Format Options
- Summer camp (3-5 days) residential and non-residential
- Full-day or half-day conference
- Multi-day conference
- Parent program to accompany the student program
Let’s Get Started
CoolSpeak is committed to making a difference in the lives of students, parents, and teachers.
Let’s stay connected! Follow us for the latest CoolSpeak news, tools and resources.