Do’s and Don’ts
Social Media & Technology Do’s & Dont’s
The Do’s and Don’ts of Social Media and Technology aren’t always very clear. Technology is not all bad and if used in moderation can be helpful. Students are used to receiving homework and other communication from teachers, coaches, family and friends from online resources. But when’s enough… enough?
This workshop teaches parents how to monitor screen time, use technology responsibly, and establish some basic ground rules needed in order to earn the privilege of having any form of technology.
Social Media & Technology Do’s & Don’ts will help parents:
- Technology Responsibility
- Social media best practices
- Video game best practices
- Techniques to foster balance
Let’s Talk About Program Format Options
- Summer camp (1-3 days) non-residential.
- Full-day or half-day conference
- Multi-day conference
- Middle School, HS & College Workshops
Questions about our programs? Get in touch!
Let’s stay connected! Follow us for the latest CoolSpeak news, tools and resources.