Summer Bridge Program
High School & College Transition Planning
CoolSpeak presents CoolBridges, our summer bridge program for students from 8th to 9th grade as well as 12th to college. Our CoolBridges Summer Bridge Programming works in conjunction with the school districts to ensure students are fully prepared to make the transition and better understand the wealth of resources that are readily available to them.
CoolBridges Summer Bridge Program also provides leadership and empowerment, study skills, Social and Emotional Learning, as well as basic communication skills to help our students better communicate with one another, their teachers, as well as their parents.
“CoolSpeak is highly engaged and energetic. Their team of speakers allowed GU CT students to be excited about starting Grade 9 in the fall. Students participated in team activities using leadership skills, critical thinking and how resilience is about life. Members of CoolSpeak shared their personal stories about their own journey as a student and their own personal struggles. Through these stories, students were able to resonate with their own experiences and cultivate a meaningful connection allowing each student to own their authentic self. I was honored to meet the team and have them as part of our GU services.”
Summer Bridge Program will help students:
- Transition into high school or college writing (up your writing game)
- Explore techniques and tips to help manage the writing process
- Realize their purpose and work towards achieving their dreams
- Learn how to network and foster positive relationships
- Set goals and develop a plan to meet those goals
- Learn to communicate effectively
- Increase academic excellence that will last their career
Let’s Talk About Program Format Options
- Summer camp (3-5 days) residential and non-residential
- In-school classroom takeovers
- Full-day or half-day conference
- Multi-day conference
Let’s Get Started
CoolSpeak is committed to making a difference in the lives of students, parents, and teachers.
Let’s stay connected! Follow us for the latest CoolSpeak news, tools and resources.