Writing Program for Scholarships, Entrance Essays, & College Prep
WRITE NOW is designed to provide tangible writing techniques to develop a student’s ability to craft the best essay – whether for scholarships, college applications, as well as an excellent resource for students transitioning from high school to college as part of College Orientation 101.
WRITE NOW writing programs can also help students find their voices, learn how to better express their thoughts and emotions, as well as enhance Social and Emotional Learning.
Writing Programs will help students:
- Learn why writing is very important in middle school, high school and college
- Explore techniques and tips to help facilitate the writing process
- Strategically plan scholarship and college entrance essays
- Review successful essays and topics from former students
- Transition into college writing (up your writing game)
- Increase academic excellence and learn foundational writing tips that will last their career
Let’s Talk About Program Format Options
- In-Classroom Takeover
- Summer camp (3-5 days) residential and non-residential
- Full-day or half-day conference
- Multi-day conference
Let’s Get Started
CoolSpeak is committed to making a difference in the lives of students, parents, and teachers.
Let’s stay connected! Follow us for the latest CoolSpeak news, tools and resources.