Get Parents Involved
College Readiness Program
Get In Gear is CoolSpeak’s College Readiness Program. It guides students through a process that will help them better understand their options after high school.
Get In Gear delivers an interactive experience where students discover practical tools to continue their education after high school, reinforce self-efficacy and better plan for their future by understanding the steps necessary to get to college as well as other options.
Features a tour of dynamic youth motivational speakers, inspiring books, and a customizable program designed to cultivate the power that lies within all students.
College Readiness will help students:
- Uncover their Passion & Purpose
- Discover practical tools equipping them for higher education
- Reinforces self-efficacy
- Set goals and develop a plan to meet those goals
- Learn to communicate effectively
Let’s Talk About Program Format Options
- Summer camp (3-5 days) residential and non-residential
- Full-day or half-day conference
- Multi-day conference
- Parent program to accompany the student program
Let’s Get Started
CoolSpeak is committed to making a difference in the lives of students, parents, and teachers.
Let’s stay connected! Follow us for the latest CoolSpeak news, tools and resources.