Communication is Key
How To Communicate With Our Teens
Having an in-depth conversation with our teens can be challenging. We have to compete with technology, friends, sports, extracurriculars and at times co-parenting. Sometimes the efforts need to be more on our listening skills then on our communication skills.
This session will share some simple listening and communication techniques that can help alleviate frustrations, yelling, and maybe even improve our relationships with our teens while learning much more about their dreams and aspirations.
Social Media & Technology Do’s & Don’ts will help parents:
- Learn conversation techniques
- Explore listening techniques
- Understand the psychology behind our talks
- Improve relationships
Let’s Talk About Program Format Options
- Summer camp (1-3 days) non-residential.
- Full-day or half-day conference
- Multi-day conference
- Student program to accompany parent program
Questions about our programs? Get in touch!
Let’s stay connected! Follow us for the latest CoolSpeak news, tools and resources.